A Few Thoughts Re: Masquerade Ball And Contretemps
1) Did you see who I was with? No? Jesus, nobody can blow it like I can blow it.
2) [UPDATED 10/29: The original content here was poorly phrased--ed.] There's a good chance I saw at least one STD transmitted last night. Could it have been you?
3) Naked parties: If you want to meet a girl (or guy) this is the absolute worst place in the world to be. It wouldn't be quite right to call it an antiseptic atmosphere, but the thin blue line that keeps a naked party from turning into an orgy is actually pretty thick.
4) Naked parties part deux: If you're going to organize one of these, there are certain things you have to plan for that are quite a bit more urgent than at a regular party. On of these is crowd size relative to party space. When the ratio gets too large, bad things start happening.
4a) Since, as last night demonstrated, letting everybody in is a disaster, there's got to be some means of deciding who gets in. First come, first naked, you say? Well, what if, to solve the problem of there being too much bad naked and too little good naked, you instituted, I dunno, a quick fitness/flexibility test prior to entry (and nudity).
5) Did you see who I was with? No? I blew it.